Saturday, June 9, 2007

Little Cottage 2

Hihi, last Thursday I went to Little Cottage 2 to have my lunch with mom, dad and my brother. There only serve Western and Italian food, no Chinese food. The set lunch is quite cheap, from RM9.90 to RM19.90. So how's the food? Continue reading :)



Where's Little Cottage 2?
It's at Waterfall Hotel at Gottlieb Road. Went there to eat because it's near to my dad's shop.



So, they served mushroom soup before serving you the main course. Quite nice, but somehow I don't know why my brother's soup have A oyster.



I ordered the RM15.90 set, Mexico Chicken set. I like the sauce that pour onto the Chicken, something like BBQ sauce, sweet. The mashed potato was nice too. I kinda like this food.



This Golden Fried Fish Fillet was for my mom. This set cost only RM9.90. Fish and chips! Not so nice loh, the fillet was kinda hard. I recommend you go eat the Fish And Chips by Fish & Co.



Here comes the RM19.90 set lunch my brother ordered, "Monte-Cristo" Chicken, I don't know what it means. It's almost like mine, but with black pepper and taste a bit spicy and sweet. Not bad also.

What about my dad? OMG, his food is the most expensive among 4 of us. He don't eat western food, he don't like the cheese. The restaurant owner introduce my dad to eat the don't know what it call Hokkien-Char liked spaghetti. Since it almost like Chinese food, my dad ordered it. It really taste like Hokkien-Char, and spaghetti as noodle with big prawn and some vegetable. Guess how much is this thing? RM28.90! My dad say he wouldn't order this thing again. Sorry I didn't take the photo of it, forgotten. Haha.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should try Mario's at Batu Feringghi. It's the best Italian food...IMO..hehe..
a bit pricy but it's really good.
Must try the clam chowder..really really good!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger